Our Juicers have a passion for health and all of our juices and have strong experience in produce prep. They are hard workers, relationship builders and product experts.
- Passionate about health and well-being
- Motivated, self-starter who keeps up with latest trends in healthy living
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, processes and product knowledge
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds
- Possess a valid state food handler permit
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Juicing experience is a MAJOR PLUS
The delivery driver is responsible for getting product from cold storage to our retail and customer locations. They must keep track of all inventory that leaves the warehouse and is delivered to the door. This driver would also sure that all orders to the stores are received, organized, and correctly distributed.
- Must have a valid Class C driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 30 – 80 lbs
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Ability to work under a time constraint