When it comes to maintaining your juice cleanse results, it is definitely possible to maintain them for the long term. However, it is important that just like every other diet, it is entirely possible to lapse back into unhealthy lifestyle habits that bring you back to square one. To ensure that you are able to reap the fruits of your labor for longer, here are some techniques that you can use to maintain your juice cleanse results.
Ways to Avoid Losing Your Juice Cleanse Results
Whether you are thinking of starting a cleanse or if you are in the middle of one, here are some lifestyle changes to consider for ensuring that you won’t lose your juice cleanse results.
- Continue to eat raw fruits and vegetables every day: Even after your cleanse, make sure to maintain a steady consumption of raw produce, especially dark leafy greens. Instead of gauging your intake in terms of calories, make sure that you are counting servings instead. By ensuring that you keep up with raw nutrition intake, it will be easier for you to maintain your juice cleanse results.
- Avoid certain foods: In particular, avoid sugary sweets, artificial and processed ingredients, dairy, wheat, and other types of grains with gluten, as well as fried foods. This does not mean that you have to avoid them forever but try to eat them in moderation. These options can easily cause you to overeat and reverse any weight loss you had. Where possible, opt for healthier alternatives. For example, instead of dairy products like milk, you can opt for plant-based substitutes like oat or almond milk.
- Continue to drink green juices: Just because you are no longer doing a juice cleanse does not mean that you cannot continue to drink your favorite juices. Drinking green juices is particularly good and can be easily stocked in bulk.
- Create a daily routine: This is a generally beneficial habit to have where you have a morning routine, workout routines, and healthier circadian rhythm where you get sufficient sleep each night. Ensuring that you follow a fixed routine and designated mealtimes help your body to better regulate itself, allowing you to maintain the healthy lifestyle that you strived for during your juice cleanse.
- Incorporate more healthy fats: Fat isn’t always bad for your body. Healthy fats from foods like avocado, superfood seeds, extra virgin oils, coconut, and raw nuts are good for your heart, cholesterol, and overall health. This means that they are able to lower a person’s risk of stroke and heart disease. On top of this, avocado, coconut, and raw nuts can be easily processed into many forms to suit your cooking preferences.
Schedule Your Next Cleanse with PUR Cold-Pressed
If you enjoy the benefits that you got from your juice cleanse, it is a good idea to schedule regular juice cleanses to ensure that your body is always in tiptop condition. In fact, it is recommended to do a juice cleanse around once every three months to stay on track with your weight and overall health.