When you choose to enjoy our juices or commit to our juice cleanse, the taste is only the cherry on top. Each of our thoughtfully concocted juice are a balanced blends of different nutrients that help to improve your bodily functions like digestion and immunity.
Nutritional Value of Ingredients in Our PUR Cold-Pressed Juice Flavors
Here are some of the common ingredients used in our Cold-Pressed juice that have superb nutritional benefits.
- Kale: This is a superfood with large amounts of Vitamin A, B6, C, K, calcium copper, manganese, and potassium. These nutrients can help you prevent cancer and lower cholesterol. Despite this, it is low in calories at only 33 calories per cup of raw kale! This means that kale is a both weight-friendly and diabetes-friendly.
- Celery: Many celebrities start the day with celery juice and for good reason. It is rich in potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and other minerals. On top of this, celery has antiseptic properties that can help keep your urinary bladder and kidneys healthy.
- Apple: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. On top of being a delicious treat, they are also a great source of fiber, vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium. Having a steady intake of apples can also help to lower your chances of contracting heart diseases due to the amount of polyphenols and soluble fiber in each serving. On top of this, apples contain flavonoid epicatechin that has linked to lowering blood pressure.
- Cucumber: While you are more likely to put cucumbers in your salad than your juice, having more of them in your diet is extremely beneficial for your health. Cucumbers are a rich source of minerals like phosphorus, copper, magnesium, and potassium. On top of this, they also contain large amounts of vitamin K, C, and C.
- Ginger: This is a flowering plant that is among the most delicious and healthiest spices on Earth. What gives ginger its special flavor and fragrance is a natural oil called gingerol. This compound is a bioactive substance that has powerful medicinal properties like antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. On top of this, it can also help to lower oxidative stress by removing free radicals in your body.
- Lemon: Lemons are great for weight loss and can help to lower the risk of anemia, digestive issues, heart disease, and cancer. On top of this, they have a large amount of soluble fiber, plant compounds, and vitamin C.
Why Choose PUR Cold-Pressed?
With PUR Cold-Pressed, our team is committed to helping our customers have a larger intake of vegetables and fruits that can help them lead healthier and happier lives. This is done by designing juice cleanses that can help with purging and detoxifying the body, improving your gut flora, and boosting your immune system along the way. More importantly, after finishing your cleanse with us, you will find yourself digesting and absorbing your nutrients and calories more efficiently!
To learn about our delicious and nutritious PUR cold-pressed juice or find out more about our subscription program, contact us at PUR Cold-Pressed today!