Celery juice has taken the wellness crowd by storm, owing to the raves made by medical experts stating that the vegetable is a superfood miracle. Many have also witnessed first-hand the healing properties of celery which have a positive impact on health. If you are looking for a suitable cleanse juice for your body, here are several benefits of drinking celery juice on an empty stomach.
Drinking Celery Juice on an Empty Stomach
It is highly recommended to drink celery juice on an empty stomach first thing in the morning at least 15 minutes before having breakfast. This is the optimal time when our body can best absorb the healing properties of celery juice. The next recommended timing to drink celery juice is anytime during the day, 15 minutes before eating anything. If you are living with chronic illness, the suggested serving is 24 to 32 ounces of celery juice which is twice the usual amount. You can choose to consume all of the juice once in the morning or split the juice into two separate servings.
Benefits of Drinking Celery Juice on an Empty Stomach
- Most Beneficial: Our body can reap the most benefit from drinking celery juice when we consume it on an empty stomach so as to absorb its full healing properties.
- Reverse Illness: Celery contains undiscovered sodium cluster salts that can help to reverse illness.
- Cleanse Liver: Celery is believed to cleanse the liver to tackle diseases and illnesses that are linked to a worn-out liver. Drinking it on an empty stomach will prevent the metabolizing of protein, fast, and carbohydrates found in a meal.
How to Drink Celery Juice
- Take 16 ounces of celery juice such as PUR Celery Kick at least 15 minutes before having breakfast or 15 minutes before taking any food during the day.
- For those with chronic illness, it is recommended to drink 24 to 32 ounces of celery juice in a day. It can be taken all at once in the morning or split into two servings throughout the day.
- Always choose organic celery when available.
- Leave out the leaves of the celery to prevent a bitter taste.
Cold-Pressed Fresh Juice
A wide selection of cold-pressed fresh juices from PUR Cold-Pressed has been listed on Closest to Homemade charts which enables shoppers to make excellent decisions about what is best for their bodies. Our collection of cold-pressed juices, juice cleanses, wellness elixirs juice shots such as PUR Turmeric Lemonade and PUR Celery Kick are all juiced directly at the source to help retain the most flavors and nutrients. Every bottle of wholesome juice is made from fresh ingredients to provide you with the most possible health benefits. Our cold-pressing method extracts juice and nutrients from fruits and vegetables, preserving their nutritional content without requiring extensive additional processing. Our juices are all raw and unpasteurized without any additives, sugars, or preservatives. Whether you are simply looking to lead a much healthier lifestyle or are on a weight loss journey, we have the right combination just for you. Shop our juices to support your overall well-being and boost immunity.